Every day I speak to people who are skeptical about utilizing Social Media for their business, and want iron clad guarantees and ROI. They are challenged justifying a modest monthly investment for a dedicated social media manager to create content, provide strategy and post on the appropriate channels. I remembered an article I read from Lee Hopkins where he shared one of my most favorite quotes. “There are no guarantees with social media marketing, except perhaps one: if you don’t do it you won’t reap its benefits.”
According to Lee Hopkins, and we at Simply Social Media agree, the benefits are:
· Opportunity to connect with a larger audience than might otherwise be reached
· Opportunity to have your message and cause reach further than through traditional media channels
· Opportunity to engage in direct dialogue with customers and potential customers at the venues they prefer to ‘hang out’ in when online
· Opportunity to develop a more personal relationship and online personality
· An opportunity to change the culture of the organization to more closely meet the needs of today’s stakeholders
· Opportunity to create a space in the online ecosystem that truly represents your organization’s business and cultivates stakeholders’ loyalty and trust
· Allows your organization to participate in the unique culture of each available social media platform to engage stakeholders
· Allows your organization to establish an organizational structure that constantly targets the next new media trend rather than getting bogged down and forgotten on platforms that ‘lose their flavor’
· Allows your organization to attract online champions and change agents who will uncover the social networks needed to reach and the influencers who will help build your organization’s reputation in the networked world
· Allow your organization to consistently adapt itself to market needs and trends based on the invaluable connections it will forge, and the empathy and insight it will garner in the process
· Social Media can also generate sales, to which innumerable organizations can attest.
The ROI of social media is your business will still exist in 5 years. (Erik Qualman)
If you contact Simply Social Media, you stand a far greater chance of your activities actually reaping dividends. We look forward to your call, and guarantee no one will work harder for you and your brand! Simply Social Media where we are passionate about helping businesses utilize Social Media Successfully!