There’s probably no doubt in your mind that social media should be a major part of your marketing strategy. But how does your company approach social media? Are you still designating one or two interns to just “handle it”? Or have you just put your head in the sand and are secretly hoping social media will go away. Now is the time to reevaluate your strategy!
Why Simply Social Media?
Few companies rate their social media strategy as successful. Hiring a Social Media Manager to oversee the strategy and platforms can lead to greater success.
Did you know only 12% of businesses feel that they are using Social Media effectively? Yet approximately 70% of businesses are using Social Media. Here’s another stat: only 12% percent of companies are using a dedicated Social Media Manager. Do you think it’s a coincidence that 12% use a SM Manager, and 12% feel they are using Social Media successfully?
Think of it this way, if you have a dream prospect that you want to land as a customer, and you have the chance to connect with them, whom would you want as your spokesperson? What would you want them to say about your business and its benefits? You need to look at your social media manager in the same way. If you would want your best salesperson to be your spokesperson, you want Simply Social Media!
1. Over 25 years of business development and marketing experience. Including creating a business from scratch for an investor turning it profitable in 18 months by utilizing social media, keeping it profitable for 9 years and growing it to over 3.5 million, in addition to over a decade working with Silicon Valley based technology start-ups.
2. We understand your business, your brand, your clients, and your target audience and know how to properly represent you. Experience in a myriad of vertical markets including legal, medical, banking, technology, manufacturing, retail, and service based organizations.
3. In social media, content is king! We know how to best say what you want and present it to the world, and come up with a strong, sensible, detailed plan.
4. We will help you consistently put your best foot forward. Many companies start a social media channel but sporadically post. That tells your followers that social media is not a priority; they are less likely to follow or engage with you. Even though it seems like a simple enough job from the outside, a social media service manager must be experienced in:
a. Successful use of social media platforms
b. Content creation
c. Customer service
d. Company policy
e. Company public relations
f. Market research
g. Customer entertainment
h. Service/Product information center
i. Marketing strategy
5. We are your partners. When you hire someone for social media, you aren’t just hiring a person to post, you are hiring a partner. We will take care of, and represent your business and brand as though it was our own.
Social Media can be simple to use but it is not easy to be successful. Social Media is a part of the overall marketing strategy, and done properly, should be cohesive with the other aspects of the marketing strategy. But it is NOT a traditional marketing tool and if you want to be successful, you need to hire someone qualified to do the job.
Julie Van Ameyde is the owner of Simply Social Media. She puts her combined knowledge of social media platforms and best practices as a veteran business owner to work for clients in a myriad of vertical markets, including law, medicine, finance, technology, manufacturing, retail and service-based organizations. In addition, she contributes considerable time and energy to civic outreach programs, as well as community and charity groups. Contact Julie at: 248-773-7110 or email@example.com www.simplysocialmediallc.com
Simply Social Media is located in Northville, Michigan a suburb between Detroit and Ann Arbor Michigan.